jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

Party pooper

Like Nietzsche said, "Without music, life would be a mistake"...well, I feel the same: to me, music is something that goes beyond terrenal life, it changes the soul, it pass through it and touches the intimate part of people, tries to get to the people and make them more conscious.
When I listen to music, with nothing perturbing me at all, it makes me feel relax and (sometimes) like if I was in another place, like floating. Hearing how the instruments really sounds among the others: the bass, the piano, the violin, makes the hearing something amazing...If you haven't tried, do it, put a song and try to recognize every instrument that's sounding, specially the ones with a big amount of them.
When I hear music, the most of the times I hear progessive rock/alternative rock/classic rock/folk rock: so in general rock is my favourite music gender; within this my favourite bands or the ones that I hear the most are Pink Floyd, Incubus, Genesis, The Decemberists, Foo Fighters, among others. Also I like to hear chilean music, in general the most of the types, like Pedropiedra, Violeta Parra, some of Manuel Garcia, and so on.
I really don't like to discriminate music, because everyone have different likes and dislikes, so I give every type of music a chance, despite this there are some kind of music that I dislike beacuse I've already gave it an opportunity, but I'll leave it for me.
All of the concerts I went left me something good to remember, all of them were groups that I really like, or that I loved in it's minute. Now, after the concerts that I've gone I can say I love them, be between all those people, while I hear the music that I like, singing and watching the band alive.
Nowadays, everytime I can and my money allows me, I buy a new CD or a vynil, and collect them as much as I can.
Finally, I must say that the world without music would be a sad world, more than it is now, and every person in this world would be selfish and party pooper.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario